quarta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2022

Scammers don´t waste their time.

 I am not sure what is the reason, but recently lot of my new acquaintances on the internet is trying to lure me into trade crypto, they start chatting me and they introduce the topic soon or latter, usually they also find a reason to ask my phone number, like this example on the picture below. 

Almost immediately when I told here I did not use WhatsApp too much here in china because it is blocked by the Chinese government she blocked me. As I have wrote in some of my older posts, scammer want their scam to work easy and fast, they do not pursue the hard ones, that is why my strategy to probe the company before open up an account with them is nice way to avoid being scammed. 
It does take more time and work, but after all if you don´t want to regret it later, it is the way to go.
Here is the link to one of my post I talked about that (but it is in Portuguese):

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário